May 3, 2009

Madison Zoo

Today, on a total whim, we brought Emma to Madison so we could go to the zoo. It was totally worth it. We weren't really sure if Emma would like it yet, but she had the best time! She was pointing and making noises at all of the different animals. Oh, and she insisted on walking the entire time. She's cute, so we let her.



This tiger was so cool. It kept walking right by us, separated only by a thin piece of glass. It was basically a foot away, maybe 6 inches (and it probably could have shattered that glass with one little claw). Emma, scared you ask? Yeah right. The girl thought it was the coolest thing ever. Seriously, she cried when we walked away.







This about sums up our day..



Emma's favorite animal? The huge tiger. I let her pick out a stuffed animal in the gift shop and guess what she picked? A stuffed tiger. Good guess. It's white and she really didn't need it (I know Joey) but every kid needs a souvenier. We will definitely be going back to the Madison Zoo. Especially when we move into the adorable house right across the street. Joey? Ya think? Maybe? I'll keep wishing...

2 comments:

  1. Super cute,maybe some day I can get DAve to take us there!!! I can't believe how big she is, or thinks she is walking all over the place. My stubborn child isn't yet!! How old was Emma, she was a couple weeks over one right??? Hayleigh walks all around stuff and with your help and stands really well by herself. She can take a couple steps until she notices she is doing it. Oh well i guess she will get the hang of it soon!! Emma is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your gorgeous daughter looks like she had fun at the zoo :)

    ReplyDelete