I really can't believe how old Emma is getting. She's almost 16 months. 16 MONTHS I SAID! Are you freaking out? I sure am.
Along being overly dramatic and making the funniest faces in the whole world, Emma is showing many signs of getting older. Could it be true? Is she going to grow big and sassy? She insists on having a utensil when she's eating. She may not use it, but it's definitely a must, no question about it. Otherwise the food will be flung. Far. And screaming will follow. Emma is eating everything. Taco's, spaghetti, veggie burgers. The girl eats like a champ. Emma also mimics people. We like to dance around the living room and she pretends to snap her fingers.
Last weekend we stayed at Kalahari in the Wisconsin Dells in an adorable condo. We went with my mom, Mark, Aunty Liv and her family, Uncle Luke, and some of Mark's family. Talk about an awesome mini-vacation. We had great weather, and Emma was perfect. She played around in the water, napped in her stroller by the pool, and ate ice cream. Gasp! I'm loosening up.I actually intended for her to have one little taste, but there was no way in he** I was getting that cone back from her. And you should hear the noises she makes when she eats it. Killer cute..
Baby Ryley? Emma's favorite person ever. She adores him. How lucky she is to have young cousins to grow up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment