Joey and I were so excited when we heard that there was a Shrek 4 coming out. We were a bit leery about bringing Emma to the actual theatre, but according to commercials Shrek Ever After is only in theatres so I was bound and determined to make it work. I was ecstatic to find out that the drive-in movie theatre in Monroe was playing Shrek last night! Talk about the perfect opportunity to bring Emma to see it. We packed up the truck with chairs and blankets and off we went..
I think Em thought it was pretty cool. It started at 9:00 which was a bit late, but for the most part she did great.
I am excited to bring Emma to the drive-in movies in the summer time as she grows up. I think she'll like getting to stay out late and watch movie's from the back of a truck. I mean, I still think it's cool and I'm almost 24! I even saw a truck with a mattress and citronella candles lit - now that is some serious planning! I'll have to get more creative with our drive-in adventures in the future. And for the record, Shrek Ever After was great. I wish I had paid more attention to the movie, but I was having to much fun watching Emma's expressions. I'm hoping for a miracle that it will come to DVD... but if not, at least we can tell Em she got to see it. Her parents are soo cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment