As with all Holidays, we loved us some Thanksgiving. Emma got excited about where we were and where we were heading next, and sweet little Eva napped hard in the car making for a happy goose at the festivities.
I like the hustle and bustle of the holidays - going from here to there in a hurry, drawing names for Christmas and remembering that gosh, I love family time and we have so much to be thankful for.


On Sunday we went to Williams and got our Christmas Tree.

Santa was there, and Eva happily sat on his lap. Emma thought she might, but changed her mind when we got up to him. She did get close enough to tell him she wanted a baby and a real pig for Christmas. He has strict orders against the latter.

Emma knows this time of year is magical. She gasps and oooo's every time we plug the tree lights in. She's told me numerous times how beautiful it is, and can't stop talking about Santa and presents and the decorations throughout the house. Seriously, if you need a little Christmas cheer this girls got the magic.
Tonight I couldn't help but laugh when she expressed serious concern about wether or not Santa would leave me a gift under the tree. We'd go an hour without talking about it and she'd come up to me and say, "I fink you'll get a pwesent mom."

She was the official tree topper - and darn proud.
Eva woke up this morning with her first cold. I just got done telling someone how she has yet to be sick, and I totally jinxed it. She was happy for the most part today, but seemed to get a little bit fussy this evening. I'm hoping it's a quick little bug that gets out of her system soon.
The whole family is snoozing -- off to join them. xxo






No comments:
Post a Comment