March 13, 2012

{phone dump}

Today is going to be a good day. We slept in until 8:30 when Emma came barreling in and woke us up. I haven't slept that late since before my Eva days, and I think we both enjoyed it. She woke up extra happy.

The weather is in the 70's today and it's staying warm for the rest of the week. We were so ready for this. Joey and Emma have been staying outside until dark playing catch and throwing the giant ball on top of the house. The little old ladies who live by us walk by waving and smiling, I think they get such a kick out of watching them. Joey is like a big kid - the girls are so lucky to have a dad who enjoys playing with them.

We're going to get ready and walk Emma to school today. Eva is like crazy baby when we go outside, laughing and flailing her arms. She loves the fresh air. 

Some phone photos from our past week. Happy Tuesday. xxo









































No comments:

Post a Comment