June 10, 2012

Phone dump one-liners

Tumbling awards banquet. Cutest thing ever.




T-ball. Emma is still not into it, but i'm a mean mom and making her finish the season.  After her last game she told me to let the coach know she wouldn't be back.



Sister love. Most of the time.



Emma is still my cuddle bun.
































Best self-portrait possibly ever. I loved finding this on my phone.


 Climber.

































Wild baby bunnies at my mom's. Emma was in total heaven.

































Luke is 20 on Tuesday. 20!

































At Hunter's baseball game. Emma was misbehaving, not to be fooled by her sweet smile.



I could have a million babies when they are sleeping and sweet.



Watching fireworks. I think she said awesome and oh my goodness a dozen times.

She's still not happy about her haircut when people bring it up. She looks darling though.



At Cosco. A giant indoor playground. And I have no idea where Eva gets her strawberry blondish- brownish, red tinted hair.



Eva and I are still sleeping buddies. I lay with her for about ten minutes and she's out. I enjoy our few minutes of peace together.
































We are taking a break from swimming and tumbling for the summer session. Too much going on this summer. Like sun-bathing and swimming.



Uncle Luke is a frequent visitor. We love it. The girls love him.

Happy Sunday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment