Eva,
{Eve, Eva Bean, Evie, Bruiser}
I've been your momma for two whole years now. 2 years filled with sweetness and light and chubby cheeks that I could kiss for days. You're delicious.
2 years ago I thought I had this whole mother thing in the bag. You have taught me a thing or two about patience, mostly by testing it every single day and forcing me to re-think everything I thought I knew. You're a rip, you really are - but mostly you're this funny, charismatic little girl that everyone loves.
You are so smart, Eva. You count to 20, know your abc's, speak in full sentences and sing entire songs. You're like this little sponge, thirsty for knowledge.
You love your ba ba with milk, soup, the show Peppa Pig and cows. You could care less about toys but much prefer digging in the dirt and being outside. I love your free spirit.
I can't get enough of your strawberry blonde hair & delicate little face (though you're anything but).
We love you so much. I love you so much. Some days i'm not sure where we found you, but I wouldn't trade you for the world. Happy second birthday sweet girl. xxo



No comments:
Post a Comment