April 23, 2013

7 things

1. This guy is 30 today. He's the hardest worker I know, and we love him a whole lot around here.


2. The sadness I feel when bad things happen in this world is almost crippling. We can't ignore it, I know, but I wish there was a news channel we could turn on to hear nothing but good. Good stories about good people doing good things. It outweighs the bad, i'm sure of it.

Good things like Eva's sweet profile.



3. We're moving. Joey is building us a house this summer in the country. We have our building permit and trees cut down, so it's finally starting to feel real. Emma will start Kindergarten in her new school district in the fall, so things should move quickly. I am having fun planning the inside, and Joey says I have no idea what things cost. Pinterest is a dangerous place.


4. Joey and I brought Emma, Drew & Ryley to see The Croods. It's my favorite animated movie to date. I laughed out loud and want to see it again.



5. We finally got to go to the park yesterday. And wear short sleeves. Emma Ariel wore her red wig with pride. 



6. Thankful for Diesel even though he drives me nuts sometimes. He's going to be 8 this year and I realize that's kinda old. He has a scary bark that I appreciate more than I admit. The girls wouldn't know what to do without him.























7. Eva loves butter right out of the tub. If I don't watch her closely she'll eat a whole lot. Same with ketchup. We got picky Emma and then her - butter lover girl.





1 comment:

  1. Eva is just like Tootie... butter out of the tub girls!!! :)

    ReplyDelete