January 29, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Check out Emma's new ride. Yeah, that's right. Emma has her very own BOB Revolution jogging stroller! And it's sweet. I put it together all by myself, too. Joey was impressed... but he thinks a wheel is bound to pop off. Now I have every reason to go out jogging with Emma when it gets warm outside. For now we'll continue our nightly cruises around the house. Joey loves it.



Emma has been very "needy" lately. She doesn't like it when I put her down.. Or walk out of the room. Joey says she's only whiny when i'm around. I'm that cool I guess. She did enjoy her bananas though, despite the look of sadness on her face. Am I a bad mom for taking pictures of her when she's mad? I think they're cute.




Mommy's got me! I'm all better.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment