Anyways, Emma had her first taste of peas this weekend. She loved them, and we've decided that she likes food much better when she's picking it up and putting it in her mouth all by herself. She did not like banana's from a spoon, but miraculously they tasted great coming from her own chubby little fingers. Miss Independence, I suppose. Did I mention what a great time it was changing that stinky diaper the next morning? Hey Emma, maybe you should chew the peas up next time? It's just a thought.
I'm pretty positive that walking is in Emma's near future. She likes to pull up on everything, and slowly walk herself along things. Crazy that our tiny baby is morphing into a "real" little person. Only 2 more months until her 1st birthday. Where does time go? Oh, and she dances now...boy is it cute! She gets her rythm from her mother.
I was so ecstatic to get to my camera without waking Emma up to snap this picture. She is usually an extremely light sleeper, so I was tickled to capture this without waking her first. See everyone, I don't always hold her through her naps!

No comments:
Post a Comment