February 15, 2010

I love...

In honor of Valentine's Day, I'm going to tell you things I love. There are alot. Most of them involve my daughter and adoring husband, but there's other things that I love too.

I love....

Coupons

A good book

Richard Gere

Twilight

Matilda Jane clothing

White trim in houses

My daughter

Photography

Anthropology

Floppy eared bunnies

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Light

Having my very own daughter

Blogs

Grey's Anatomy

Coffee

My family

Sweets

Being home

My husband

Mac makeup

Emma first thing in the morning

Madison, WI

Pottery Barn

Mt. Dew

Any photo in black and white

Walking in the summer

Emma's dance moves

Our first home

Baby Gap

North Carolina

Sunday's

Emma doing this



Dave Matthews Band

Lancome Miracle

My Canon Rebel

Bath time

How Emma doesn't like to have covers on

Down comforters

Sushi

Target

Going for long drives

Emma in sunglasses

Taylor Swift

Ugg Boots

Sleeping by Emma

The Bachelor

High thread count sheets

When Joey drives

Mini Boden

Christmas

Blue Moon beer

Did I mention her?

No comments:

Post a Comment