My mom got married this weekend to wonderful Mark, who we all love dearly. It was the most beautiful, intimate, and perfect little wedding. My mom looked stunning.
Both girls were little angels all day long. We got to my mom and Mark's early to help get things ready, so it was a long day for both of them. Towards the end of the night they were both pretty pooped, but I thought they were such troopers.
Emma ran around like a crazy girl during the reception and Eva was happy getting loved on by all the family. Joey and I have a good system down. He chases Emma and I keep Eva happy. Luckily there were lots of cousins around to keep Emma entertained.
Emma ran around like a crazy girl during the reception and Eva was happy getting loved on by all the family. Joey and I have a good system down. He chases Emma and I keep Eva happy. Luckily there were lots of cousins around to keep Emma entertained.


My sweet cousin Luke. He wanted to hold Eva so bad, and stood bouncing her and totally got her to sleep. It was so cute.

And after a whirlwind of a weekend, tomorrow I have to go back to work. Right now i'm feeling ok, but my tune might change in the morning. Today I was away from Eva for the first time for an hour during Emma's preschool orientation, and she did just fine. I'm lucky that they get to stay with their Grandma Jodie who spoils and loves on them all day long. But seriously, that 12 weeks went by way to fast. I'm only working 2 days a week, so really I don't have much to complain about. I just prefer being home with my beauties to anything.
*****
Wishing Grandma Able and Poppa Mark a wonderful life together. We love you both. xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment