February 25, 2012

Saturday phone dump

Some phone shots from our past week...





Eva shares with Diesel at every single meal. She'll grab a handful of whatever she's eating and let him lick it out of her hands. So gross. Diesel loves her. In fact, she's feeding him her granola bar at this very minute.





 





Eva's very first big girl bath. Of course big sister had to get in on the fun. 





Eva got the flu on Wednesday evening. I was puked and pooped on all in under 24 hours. Poor girl is just now getting back to normal, though she's such a happy girl even when she's sick. Now i've got a horrible cold and a bit of nausea off and on. I know there are some nasty bugs going around. 



On Thursday I brought Emma for ice cream after school, and she was so excited when two of her classmates walked in. We all sat together and laughed as the girls put on a "ballet show."


Then we headed to the library where the girls had a puppet show and read books. I had a great parenting moment while we were there. Eva had a blowout and I brought her in the bathroom to get her cleaned up, only to realize I had no baby wipes in the diaper bag. I had to wet paper towels and try to keep Eva still since there was poo all the way up her back. It was a moment, let me tell ya.





Joey bought us tickets earlier in the week to see a Disney princess show at the metro centre yesterday afternoon. We brought Eva to Grandma Jodie's and Papa Mark's and had a special day with Emma. She loved it.





I have been wanting to make a bunting to hang in the girls' room for quite some time and finally did it this week. Joey cut me all the triangles, and I sewed them together. I think it adds just enough color to their room.



I had left over fabric and made them some dolls, too. Meet Regina the rabbit and Lulu the lamb.


Joey just got back from snowmobiling, and i'm going to bundle Emma up to go play in the snow. Have a happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment