March 1, 2013

Sweet Girls

This morning Emma told me she wants to meet Justin Bieber.

Me: Really, why?
Emma: Because I think he's cute
Me: Well what would you say to him?
Emma: Probably a swear word
Me: (laughing) What? Why?
Emma: Because i'd be SO EXCITED!

I don't believe that she would really swear because she is a very by the books kind of girl. She thinks a lot of words are bad that really aren't - if it sounds bad than it is. 

She has a Justin Bieber toothbrush that sings his boyfriend song and she shakes her hips like a boss every time she brushes. She is 4 going on 16 and I can't handle it.


We have a snowman family in our backyard.


Sometimes when i'm cooking dinner I will let the girls watch You Tube videos to keep them occupied. Eva's favorite is laughing babies (Emma likes animals), and she'll sit and laugh and laugh. Half the time I get nothing done because I sit and laugh with her.



Eva was sick this week with a nasty cold. We ended up taking her to the doctor and she had an ear infection and horrible drainage coming down her throat. She is on the mend, but at least once a day she'll have a coughing fit and throw up. Every time she coughs we are all on high alert, it's almost kinda humorous. Then she gets it out and skips away as if nothing happened. 

Joey is such a worrier when the girls get sick. He religiously takes their temperatures, runs the humidifier 24/7, follows them around with Kleenex and gatorade to keep them hydrated. He's a good dad.




Eva was a charmer at the doctor's office. Thank goodness for the fever and cough, because you would have never guessed she was sick. It was like she perked up the minute we arrived. I almost left a couple of times while we waited but knew Joey would send me right back.




I love when the girls fall asleep together. These are the times where i'd like to have 5 more kids because they're so awesome.

\



The other evening Eva had a bunch of felt play food shoved in her pajama top. We kept asking her if she had something in her shirt. She'd look down at it and say "nope".

Today she has sat in 5 timeouts for scratching Emma. 5! I think the time outs are working well.

 
Fridays are always awesome because they're our ice cream shop days. Eva eats the bottom of her cone first and it drips everywhere. Always.

Off to go get Emma girl and our ice cream. xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment