September 9, 2010

Thursday night dinner

Last night we went out to eat at JMK Nippon for my mom's fiance's daughter's birthday (whew, that was a mouthful). It was yummy, and Emma got a kick out of watching the chef's cook in front of us. This is the second time she has been to a restaurant like this, and her dad's second time as well. Joey is 27 and Emma is 2. Think about it. She is one spoiled little darlin'. Oh, and Joey isn't a fan of Japanese food. He does it for us.




This fried rice was so delicious. Emma ate more than half of mine! I tried to trick her into trying scallops, but she wouldn't do it. Clever girl.


There was a lot of birthday celebrations going on, and Emma clapped along with each one of them.


Then she made googly eyes at her dad. I am convinced she couldn't be more perfect. No bias, people. No bias.



Then we got home and stunk horribly like Japanese food. Emma wouldn't take a bath, so I had to convince her that Grandma Oble wouldn't want to hang out with her today if she smelt funny. She gets to spend the day with her Grandma and Aunty Liv. They are taking Aunty to get her wisdom teeth pulled, fun! Emma's bath's always take some convincing. Usually I tell her that Chester and Delilah, Sue's dogs, will think she smells delicious if she bathes. Then I act like a dog sniffing her and she jumps right in the tub. Like all of the parenting books say, Do what works for you! So I sniff her like a dog, it works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment