September 28, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Woah, holy blog slacker here. I feel like i've been so busy and discombobulated that I haven't been on my computer in almost a week. It's true.

I am so proud of my little Emma, she is getting so good at her manners. Many times a day she will say "I sorry Momma", and "Tank you Momma". She apologizes all the time, not caring if it was her that did something wrong or not. Joey can accidentally (or maybe purposely) step on my foot and she will apologize. She makes us laugh. Sue made a comment on how great her manners are today when I picked her up. She said that Emma tells her "Tank you Momma", too.

Saturday we had a great time at Emma's BFF Elle's 2nd Birthday party. It was animal themed, and Emma loved the cupcakes and all of the big balloons. She also got a little bag when we left that she has been carrying around ever since.

Here she is with the darling birthday girl. We love you Elle! Glad you liked your tutu!


Ryley came over that night with his mom and hopped in the tub with Em when we weren't looking. Emma had nothing to do with it, i'm pretty sure...


Sunday we had family pictures with the Lynch side of the family, and spent the rest of the day relaxing. Now we are just back to the daily grind of the work week..

Joey has been helping his dad in the fields so we miss him! I am lucky to have Joey because he is always such a huge help with Emma and around the house.. Come home Joey! The dishes need you!

Emma has an obsession with Kevin in Home Alone. She asks to watch him all the time, and quite frankly I think she's a little young for those movies. We can thank her Dad for that one.. and for the Oh Shit's.

Tomorrow is Drew's 6th Birthday! Happy Birthday Drew! Stop growing!

That is all. I must go change a #2 diaper and get the girl ready for bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment