October 18, 2010

Sweetness

I think we're getting close with the potty training, I really really do. Emma still doesn't prefer to go sit on the potty, but she is letting me know every time she pee's and poo poo's. She hops around and requests a diaper change immediately, so i'm taking this as a sign she's almost ready.

I must note that i'm almost positive I have the sweetest daughter in the world. Her manner's are impeccable, she is a great listener, and she is constantly giving us smooches and hugs. She tells us she loves us numerous times throughout the day, and randomly busts out in song. In the highest, most sweet voice she will sing her ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, and the cleanup song. Her answer to everything is "Otay Momma". I am never Mommy or Mom, just Momma. Emma has also almost mastered counting to ten, and she knows most all of her colors. The smarts she gets from me, duh. The sweetness? We're not sure..

Yesterday we spent the day at my Dad's house, hanging out with all the family for a little "Barber-Que" as we like to call it.


Can you get over how long and light Emma's hair is? I am in love with it, even though brushing it is getting to be more and more of a struggle..




This year for Halloween I was determined to make Emma this baby chick costume I found on Martha Stewart's website, but she is insisting on being Woody from Toy Story. I gave her a few options, and the minute I said Woody there was no turning back. She is 2 1/2 now, so I guess she's starting to make all these important decisions on her own. I suppose all my ideas for homemade costumes are long gone.. but I know for sure that she'll be the cutest Woody ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment