Happy 1 year Anniversary to my darling husband. It seems weird to say it's our 1 year anniversary when we've been dating for almost 10 years. I'm lucky to have Joey, he's a great husband and such a wonderful dad to Emma.
Today we had Drew's 6th Birthday bash. We went to the park down the street and it ended up being a beautiful day. Drew wanted a baseball party, so they had a huge baseball game going on at the little diamond there. I don't think Drew could have had any more fun.

Yesterday I was so so excited - I got to go to a photography workshop in Verona, Wisconsin. It was put on by the very talented Donna Boucher, a phenomenal photographer. Donna only puts these on a few times a year, and only 6 people can attend each workshop. There was a lady who had flown in from Alabama to be there! We sat at her house and went over a ton of information about photography, then got to go out on a photography safari.
We got to meet Donna's darling daughter Katie (and use her as our model). Katie is kindov a celebrity.. She is always on her mom's blog which has readers from all over the world, and she is often showcased on The Pioneer Woman's blog. Donna does photography tutorials on The Pioneer Woman's blog which gets thousands and thousands of visitors every day, and Katie is almost always in the pictures. So anyways, I think Katie's kindov like a celebrity, and she is so cute in real life. I really can't even put it into words that's how cute she is.
Here are some photo's I took of Katie. I'm convinced she can't take a bad picture. She's soooo cute. Cute. Cute. Cute.
I had such a great time at the workshop, and I was so excited for it that i'm a bit sad it is already over. Now I just need to upgrade my camera and get Photoshop. And some new lenses. And maybe a studio or something.
Emma got to spend the day yesterday with her Grandma Oble. They went to Walmart and bought the entire toy department, and then went to the pumpkin patch where Emma got to ride a pony for the very first time. She is still talking about it and playing with all of her goodies. Thanks Mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment