Yesterday was Emma's Halloween party at school. It was nothing short of the cutest thing ever.
Emma wanted to be Olivia the pig for Halloween, so Olivia she was. Her favorite part might have been her new red sparkly shoes - "wike Cinda-wella, mom."

I signed up to bring a game for the party, so Emma and I painted 2 liter bottles of pop, brought a few balls, and the kids bowled. They all loved it.

I got to see Emma interact with the famous Jack. Mrs. Mary told me to watch, and when she tried to seat Emma by someone other than Jack Emma would pick up her chair and move it immediately. It was so funny to see them in real life. Jack kept saying, "I'm Emma's best friend."
At one point Emma bonked heads with one of the kids and came to me teary eyed, and Jack was right behind her patting her back and checking to make sure she was ok.

They played lots of games and sang songs. It was so fun seeing her interact with her classmates and listen to Mrs. Mary. Her teacher is so great with the kids.

Liv watched Eva while I was at the party, and afterwards we brought the kids down town to get some ice cream.
It was a busy, fun day for my Emma.

We are looking forward to more Halloween fun coming up over the weekend. We've been practicing how to trick-or-treat and Emma can't wait for the candy.
Happy weekending.









No comments:
Post a Comment