We had a really good, really crazy weekend. Joey's cousin Chris got married on Saturday, so we had the rehearsal dinner on Friday and then all the wedding festivities on Saturday. Joey was in the wedding, and thankfully his parents were there to help me with the girls.
Emma had so much fun at the reception. Dancing around and befriending any little kid that was within her reach. She really really loves Gage, the darling son of the newlyweds, and spent a lot of time chasing him around and panicking when he wasn't within an arms reach.
There's just something I love about kids at a wedding.
Thanks to my mother in law, who took all these pictures while I cradled a sleeping Eva.

We had no idea who this little girl was. Ha.

Sunday we had Logan's 14th birthday party. He was 4 when I started dating Joey. It just doesn't seem right.

They had made a huge leaf pile in the backyard for Emma to play in, and she had a total hay day. I think she would have stayed forever.

Their cat Jack loved being buried under the leaves. It was so hilarious. You would drop him in, cover him up and there he'd sit, tail popped out and wagging. Emma would shriek and run every time he came out. She's kinda scared of cats, ever since my sister had one that was extra hyper.


Today has been one of those days. Emma had school pictures, and I spent the majority of the morning chasing her around with a hair brush, determined to remove the rats nest once and for all. It was not a great morning in our house.
Hoping our afternoon will perk up.
Happy Tuesday.xx









No comments:
Post a Comment