October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a happy, happy Halloween. Emma loved trick-or-treating just as much as I hoped she would. She showed us each piece of candy with excitement as it was given to her, and introduced her "best buddy Ry" to all the friendly candy givers. We got lucky, and sweet Eva slept the entire time bundled up in the stroller. 

Emma girl was out within 20 minutes of being home, and i'm trying really hard not to invade her candy bag. I'm guessing she'll wake up in the morning and dump, scatter, and pick through her pounds of candy - always my favorite part.




I'm still convinced holiday's are more fun as a parent than as a kid, as if that's even possible. There's nothing better than watching your littles be excited and happy.





Oh yes, we love our holiday's around here. 

Happy Halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment