February 15, 2009

Pictures, Take 2!

Emma never seems to want her picture taken in a "posed" setting. Today I had Joey try to pre-occupy her while I snapped away. It didn't really work. This is becoming a reoccuring theme. I guess I was in a septia kind-of-mood when I edited what few I took..

People have been asking what i'm going to do with this blog so that I can save all of my posts for Emma. Well, I have an answer. I'm using Blurb.com to transfer this entire blog into a book. I will then have all of my blog entries and pictures in book form for Baby Emma. How cool is that?





Some new things with Emma:

~She LOVES the bathroom. It's strange. Whenever we shut the door Emma screams. No really. It's a fun place to hang out I guess.
~She is starting to point. She likes to point to the pictures on the walls and anything else that looks cool.
~She can stand by herself for about 10 second intervals. Go Baby, Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment