February 8, 2009

Sunday Funday

Grrr.. I can't find my cord that hooks my camera up to my computer, so you'll have to bear with all words and no pictures. Oh well, you all love to READ rather than look at pictures anyways, right?

This weekend we threw a surprise baby shower for Emma's new cousin who will be born in March. We had a great time, and I think Aunt Livy was surprised. Emma can't wait to meet her new cousin. She told me. She liked chewing on all his new toys, too.

Not a whole lot new here with my Emma. She's the same stinker she was last week :) She LOVES to be read to. This weekend we were reading Shrek and she was smiling, clapping, kissing the book.. She loved it. I think that means she'll be smart. Just like her mom. Everyone keeps telling me Emma's hair is in her face. I know this, i'm her mom. I'm not cutting it. Ever.

On a side note I've been thinking... I think Emma would make an incredible actress someday. She can fake cry like a pro. I hope she makes alot of money and takes me on trips.

Watching Emma's cuteness makes me want a camcorder. Bad. Like, I might go tomorrow and look at them. Maybe I can post videos?

... and Sunday Funday you ask? I made it up. I'm so creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment