My mission behind this madness is to get a picture for her birthday party invites... She was pretty cooperative today, considering she didn't cry and scream and flail her arms like she normally does. She actually sat there. Shocked the you know what out of me. Can you believe Emma will be 1 in just over a month? I can't.
Emma is teething and we are not enjoying it. I suppose she isn't, either. Those top two teeth are suckers man. She's clingy and super sensitive to every little thing. Things such as me walking away, setting her on the floor, taking her toothbrush away, removing her from the bathroom.. Things like that. Oh, and I'm pretty sure she thinks sleep is for wussy's. Unless she's in her jumperoo. She fell asleep in there twice today. I left her in there to sleep, much to Joey's horror. Heck, i'm not waking a sleeping baby.. and she looked cute, ok? Plus when she wakes up she starts bouncing 80 miles an hour and it is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.
Kate these pics are soooo cute! I can't believe Emma actually sat so good for them!!
ReplyDelete