Yesterday I had Drew and Ryley for the day, so I made sure to have an entire day of activities planned out to keep the three kids busy. We walked to the park, and I had the brilliant idea to pull Ryley and Emma in a wagon. Pulling them kids was worse than running a marathon (i've ran a 5k people, and this was way worse). I pulled them uphill both ways (true story), my face was red and splotchy, and my body still aches. I cringe at the memory..
Then I made it home alive, good thing, because we busted out the kiddie pool and the sprinkler. Oh the sprinkler. Those kids had so much fun you would have thought it was shooting out sundaes.

Then we got out water balloons, and the kids broke them faster than I could keep new ones filled. My sincere apologies to my neighbors. I was so into my task of filling up the balloons just right, that I didn't realize half of my nipple was out of my swimming suit. Real sorry about that! Sorry about sitting indian style in my bikini, too. I don't know what got into me.
Then the kids came inside and built forts under the kitchen table. None of them napped, and they were still happy when their mommy showed up at 3:30. Success!



No comments:
Post a Comment