
Last night Emma and I went to Drew's T-Ball game. Drew is an all star! He was playing at the Little Cubbie's Field, so we wouldn't have missed it for anything. Emma is Drew's biggest fan!





Emma was a bit distracted last night. You see, she made a new friend. His name is Myron and Emma is in love. Emma plopped down in his stroller next to him, and the rest is history. She smiled at him, rubbed his head, kept her arm around his shoulder, and leaned in for more than one smooch. She wasn't even shy about it. She grabbed his cheeks with great gusto and tried to leave with him and his mom after the game.
Emma even went on a date with Myron after the game. We ate at Cannova's, and Myron and his mom came along. Emma and Myron sat side by side in their highchairs. It was so romantic.
I'm sure Emma is counting down the days until they meet again. Next Thursday at the T-Ball park. I hope Emma's dad is there to witness the love. XOXO


This is the cutest post ever!! Love it!!
ReplyDelete