November 22, 2010

Christmas cards

I really need to get my Christmas cards ordered. I had every intention of getting family pictures done, but it never happened and now I am racking my brain for picture ideas. I suppose it will be a picture of my little dolly by herself, which is much cuter anyways. The issue is she doesn't like to smile for the camera - she doesn't even like to look at it. She's over it, but I still love her so.

I am obsessed with Shutterfly. I have ordered Christmas cards, mugs, mouse pads, invites, address labels, and everything turns out perfectly. I even order all of my photo's there. They are super inexpensive, and the coloring is always just right. Her birthday invites this year turned out so cute, I got a ton of compliments on them..


For Emma's 3rd birthday I would love to use this card. I am all about simplicity.

Anyways, I always get excited to look on Shutterfly and see the new designs. This year I am in love with this holiday card, and this one, too. The flat stationary cards are my favorite. But this photo card is pretty sweet, and you can't beat the price on these. Also the folded cards are nice because you can write a personalized note on the inside - This one is super cute! I swear their cards get better every year. For this Christmas I am working on a few photo gifts from their store. For all of you looking for some unique Christmas presents, shop away.

Gosh, and if I was super cool I could have a Christmas party and send out these invites, aren't they pretty?

So anyways, why am I raving about Shutterfly on Emma's blog? Well they are having this super awesome deal for bloggers. It's called a 50 free holiday cards promotion, and basically you blog about how you love Shutterfly and get free holiday cards this year. I love free things and I really do love shopping there, so this was easy for me to do. I'm being honest here, I love Shutterfly ya'll. Plus Emma is all about a good deal, so this was perfectly suitable for her blog.

Ok, i'm done now. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment