Emma loves loves LOVES her Dad. I'm pretty sure I know why.
He gets her laughing one of those loud, true, from the gut laughs at least once a day.
Plus he's a pretty fun dad. Emma got to ride with him to get his deer processed. How many 2 1/2 year old little girls can say that? Joey also bought Emma some Woody pajamas the other day (in the right size), and one of her bigger Christmas presents I had been talking about getting her. He found it on sale at Farm & Fleet and snatched it up.
So I guess we both love him.

On a total side note can we take a look at Joey's tan arms? It's November. In Illinois. Some things in life just aren't fair. I can't tell yet if Emma will get his great skin, but one of the kids has to, right? Joey also mentioned the other day that it looked like my pregnancy rosacea was coming back on my cheeks. I never knew I had pregnancy rosacea. I do know that i'm up 6 lbs and he hasn't said anything about that, so I suppose we're 1 for 1.
Joey says he doesn't care one bit if this new baby is a girl, and I think I believe him. Sometimes he even says he hopes it's another girl. I suppose he's a pretty cool guy.


No comments:
Post a Comment