March 1, 2009

11.months.old.

I truly can't believe Emma is 11 months old. I'm being honest. I feel like she was born just yesterday, but then again I can't remember what life was like without her. Weird, huh? Did I get to shower? Did I just run to the store quick? Did I nap? Who did I take pictures of?

I know I didn't get sloppy kisses and snuggly hugs everyday. Nor did I get laughed at for sniffling my nose and crawling around on all fours like a mad person. I also didn't get to hear the cutest little voice say mamamamamama.

I choose the latter of the two.







Emma's second cousin Ella came to visit for the weekend. She's great people to have around, and Emma just loves her. Ella always comes and stays with us, and we will make her do it until she's real old. It's fun to have her around, and I make her help me with things. It was Ella's mission to have Emma walking by the time she left. We got close, but it ended up being a no-go. I've come to find that Emma is on her own schedule.. but we did get her to stand on her own for an impressive amount of time. Joey and I have a tendency to say "she is so cute" about 30 times a day and Ella got annoyed real fast. Sorry girl, but she is so cute! We went out to eat for Aunt Livy's birthday at JMK Nippons on Saturday night. Emma was not in the mood for fine dining and decided to be kindov grumpy. Sorry Aunty Liv. At least her outfit was cute, right?



I have plenty of pictures to share from the past week....















No comments:

Post a Comment