March 20, 2009

Baby Ryley has arrived!

... and boy, is he sweet. He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz, 20 1/2 inches long. Mr. Ryley Scott. He's big, healthy, luscious, and I want to steal him. Well, maybe for a few hours. He has a great set of lungs, and he loves to eat. And eat some more. And eat a little more. Well, just a bit more, perhaps. Oh wait, he's still hungry. Oh how I remember those days. Hanging out with baby Ryley made me feel a bit grateful that Emma is out of that stage. Aren't I horrible?



Ryley's big brother Drew is not so sure about the new addition. Drew wasn't to sure about Emma either, but now they're best of friends. Don't worry baby Ryley, Drew will be nice to you. Don't let his dirty looks and sad demeanor fool you.



I'm Ryley's favorite Aunty. Can't you see the love?








My superprincess is as sweet as ever. She has started pointing at things, and even days de which I think translates to Drew. Her new thing is putting things in her mouth and carrying them around in there. Our little puppy dog her daddy says. We even let her bathe in the big girl bath last night. AKA not her infant tub. I know, we're a little behind. She loved it and had delicious wrinkly feet afterwards.



1 comment:

  1. Rylee is super cute!!! Congrats on being an auntie again!!!
    Umm don't worry about her taking a bath in the tub for the first time because Hayleigh is still in her infant tub. I really need to get a slip proof thing for the bottom of the tub because she is basically indian style when sitting in her baby tub. She is a little big for it. she is the cutest still Katie, well right behind Hayleigh of course. LOL

    ReplyDelete