Here are my thoughts...
*Emma will be a girly girl.
*She will love pink and all things pretty.
*She will be sassy and speak what's on her mind. She already does this in her own little way.
*I can't see Emma being shy.
*She will know what she wants and want it NOW. Wait, she already does this.
*I think she'll be very smart. I mean i'm her mom, c'mon.
*Joey just informed me that he thinks she'll want to ride in the tractor and go 4-wheeling.
*I think she'll sleep with me until she's 12. I don't mind.
*She'll be D.R.A.M.A.T.I.C.
*She will have her daddy's wonderful olive skin. (Oh how I hope!)
*Emma will be stylish, sweet, unique, pretty, smart, wonderful, fun, kind, caring, trustworthy, loyal, funny, stunning, lovely, awesome. Perfect.
I'm pretty sure that no matter what Emma does with her life, i'll think she's fabulous.
I forgot to mention that Emma went to the doctor last week and has a little infection in both ears. Poor baby! She wasn't fussy, just tugging at her ears an awful lot. Sure enough, Doctor Davis said they look a little red. She's so tough. She bonks her head sometimes and I expect her to cry, but she just goes about her business like nothing happened. So it's typical Emma fashion not to cry over a little ear infection. 11 months old and 22 lbs 2 oz. Sigh. She's getting to big to be my arm candy.
This Saturday Emma starts swimming lessons! She's considered an "angel fish" , which I think suits her perfectly. I love her so much that i'm willing to put on a bathing suit in March. UGH.
On a side note, Emma is afraid of the vacuum cleaner. Very afraid. I wish we had a video camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment