Yep, Miss Emma still falls asleep in her jumperoo. When she gets sleepy, sometimes she'll even crawl over to it as if to say Somebody put me in this thing! I've tried other methods to get her to sleep, but lately this is the only way. I must say, she does look pretty cute bouncing herself to sleep.
Friday afternoon I brought Emma to the park. It was a beautiful day! Maybe i'll get Emma a swing for our yard for her birthday. Shhhh don't tell. Only 23 more days until her birthday.
Today Emma had her first taste of Spaghetti, and she loved it. I'm trying to branch out and let her try new things. She is almost 1 and should probably be eating more then I have given her. This week my goal is to try chicken and hamburger. The thought of it makes me kinda sad. I know, I'm so weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment