March 15, 2009

Swimming, Swinging, and Guinea Pigs

I love weekends. Plus, we really enjoyed this lovely weather. Yes, Emma was as cute as ever Saturday at swimming lessons. Dad got some good pics to share. Then we went for a drive to Madison to look around and do some shopping. I am VERY good at shopping for Emma.







We went to the park again with Aunty Liv and Emma's favorite person ever, Drew. Aunty Liv is due to have her baby Wednesday, and then Emma will have a new baby cousin! We are SO excited to meet him! Emma loves babies. Anything we call baby gets a big kiss.












We went to Aunt Mary and Uncle Dan's this evening to celebrate Nana's birthday! Emma was an angel. Sometimes she can be grumpy when she's not at home. I really think she's a home body like her mom. Anyways, tonight she was as happy as can be. She laughed and ate and chewed on the heads of Ella's dolls. Nana even snuck her some frosting... much to Emma's delight and mommy's horror. Oh i'm kidding. Don't groan at me.



Yes, Emma's germophobic mother let her play with guinea pigs. She was a little skeptical, but quickly wanted to grab them and smack them around a little. Smacking is her way of showing a little love.


Check back Thursday, I will hopefully have pictures of Emma's new baby cousin!

1 comment: