We've been staying super busy. Last weekend we went to visit the Miller family in Lanark. They have 2 adorable kids, Owen and Ava, who Emma just adores. We brought them to the park to swing for a bit. We don't really let Emma swing per-say, but she enjoys chilling in the swing just fine.
Emma's probably thinking Hey dad, how about a push? Not until you're 12 dear.
Apparently Emma is turning 1 on Tuesday. People keep telling me this, but i'm not so sure I believe them. I mean, just yesterday I was asking Joey when she would be 3 months old so maybe her colick would subside.. And just a few hours ago I started giving her sweet potatoes.. And you know what, I swear she's still in newborn diapers, not 4's.
Last weekend Emma's Gigi and I brought her and Drew to Monkey Joe's. Emma wasn't quite sure what to think.. She went down the big ol' slide with her momma. First with Gigi, which was HILARIOUS, but I have no picture darnit. It was very slippery and I may have screamed a little like a small child as I went down. Maybe.
Then I thought Emma might want to sit on the giraffe.
Guess not..
Emma is not shy to share the love. She met this little girl probably 2 minutes before I grabbed my camera. Emma, no kissing girls at Monkey Joe's.

No comments:
Post a Comment