I don't know how time crept up on us so quickly, I really don't, but our Christmas celebrations have begun. Two celebrations down, not enough to go. Emma is exhausted, i'm exhausted, i'm pretty sure Joey is exhausted, and we had a fun fun weekend.
The Lauria's were home from Michigan to celebrate Christmas early, and Emma had talked about getting to see little Holly all week long.
Em has already been showered with presents. Dolls, a lunch box, hat, puzzle, and a little toy microwave that she has been hoarding all of her goodies in.
Today we had Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. Emma loved opening her presents. She would gasp as soon as she saw what was inside.

On Saturday morning - (this is in no real order, sorry about that) -Emma had tumbling which is one of the favorite parts of our week. Emma is pretty much fearless, and she jumps like a champ.

It was Christmas sock day at tumbling so I made sure Emma was looking festive. Heck, I even wore Christmas socks. I found Emma some Woody Christmas socks, and she wore the cutest candy cane ruffles that still fit her from last year.

It's official, only 4 more days until Christmas.
...and I. can't. wait.


No comments:
Post a Comment