This week Joey is working on a job down south and gone for 5 whole days. FIVE I shout. If I remember correctly he has never left Emma for more than 2, and he came home in a tizzy all worried that we were still managing ok and in one piece.
So this week my "normal" has been altered, and I am managing just fine. It is only day 1, but I have convinced myself there are times where I am going to be out of my comfort zone and that is ok. Joey definitely has the worse end of the deal. I am home in my own bed, in my own house and I didn't have to leave our little beauty behind for 5 whole days.
It's just me and Emma. We're eating lots of spaghetti, she has already peed on the carpet, and who knows we might even have a wild and crazy tea party in the living room. Cuz' what Daddy don't know won't hurt him. I keep telling Emma that we're having a special girl's week, and so far she's totally buying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment