I think our little darling boo is feeling better. She still has a head-turning cough, but she is starting to get the spunk back in her step. Amen to that, sista.
She made me laugh with her story telling last night. She told me that there was a baby in my belly, and one in hers too. The one in her belly is a dirl and her name is Jewel. Pretty.
She always says that the baby in my belly is a dirl, too. One night she told me we should name it Charlie, then the next night she had changed her mind and it was Paul. I'm not sure where she heard either of those names or where she gets her wild imagination. Life is just way more fun with a 2 year old around.
We went and got our Christmas tree last night, so I will share pictures soon. It is beautiful, and I wish we could keep it up all year. It smell delicious. And it's pretty. And I just love Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment