I think I found the culprit to her sadness. She spent half of the night crying because she couldn't stop coughing, and by golly I think she's getting a darn cold. I hate them suckers.
I am thankful to be off for the rest of the week, because we are staying locked indoors until Christmas Eve. The humidifier is on full blast in the living room and vapor baths are in order. I am determined to have her healthy and 100% just in time for Christmas.
If only she didn't think the vaporizer was a cool fan..
Rest is at the top of our priority list for the day, and i'm cool with that.
We've been doing lots of crafting around here lately. Last night we made a gingerbread house that we need to finish decorating today. Drew and Ryley were here to help us out, and it was one of those moments that i'm almost certain I got a gray hair. Ryley and Emma were eating all of the candy decorations so Drew was having a fit, then Ryley and Emma started crying. Frosting was literally everywhere, and Emma was scared of the noisy mixer. I think the house fell over a good 5 times and the roof cracked in half after Emma smacked it over her head. Holy patience tester.
Our sweet neighbors brought over a tin full of homemade Christmas cookies yesterday while I was at work - only after they plowed out my driveway following the little snow storm we had gotten Monday night. Praise God for people with giving spirits - because holy smokes, my neighbor can sure bake.
No comments:
Post a Comment